- Vegan friendly & organic ingredients
- Use after a shower to freshen up (menthol!), smell great & sweat less
- Ode to Old Spice Fresh Scent from the late 80's/early 90's
- The perfect summer scent: citrus, eucalyptus & fresh herbs with bottom notes of wood & moss
- Keep them stinky feet under control
- A great light replacement for deodorant if you're not into armpit bars
- None of the problematic ingredients that have put talc out of favor with the public (and the courts)
It is hard to explain how incredible this vegan non-talc body powder is. Just apply liberally after a shower to give yourself a - how do I say it - "boost" to start the day (especially if you hit some of that sensitive skin... boo-ya!).
Douglas, the gentleman in Arizona who is the mastermind and mad genius behind PAA, kindly put a lid on his "man powder" containers that helps make this stuff last FOREVER. Well worth the price (and more) IMHO. Check out these vegan-friendly high-end ingredients. The powder feels as royal as the ingredients list make it sound.
Ingredients: magnesium carbonate, organic corn starch, organic arrow root powder, Brazilian rose clay, red sandalwood powder, baking soda, menthol powder